Monday, April 27, 2015

Having someone there during hard times.

Hello everyone, its been a while since I posted. I just wanted to share with you what happened to me this past weekend on Saturday.

So this Saturday. My family and I went to my uncle Joseph's funeral. This was a hard time for not only my family, but me too. I can't explain enough how thankful I am to have had the love of my life there. With him being there, I felt at ease and not as sad. It is really important to be with someone that makes you feel safe and at ease, and that also takes the pain away.

After the funeral, we went to the repast, and it was fulfilling to see my love meet majority of all my family. Considering the circumstances, I was happy he got to meet them.

So all I want to say is, if you have someone who is there for you during hard times, and turmoil. Someone who makes you happy even when you thought everything was finished. Cherish and love that person as much as they love you, because I guarantee that finding another will be finding a needle in a haystack.

No comments:

Post a Comment