Friday, April 10, 2015

Being In Love with your bestfriend

Good evening everyone. I know its been a couple of days since I posted, but I just wanted to write something that I feel everyday.

Being in love with your best friend is the most profound good feeling ever. My boyfriend/future husband is my best friend. I can tell him anything, and he listens and is there for me. Being in love, and loving him is the most joyous feeling, because I know he feels the same for me. There's not a minute or a day that goes by, when he or I doesn't tell or show each other we care. The thing about being in love with your best friend, is that they always can tell when something is wrong, or when something is off. They know what to do to make you smile and laugh. I love having a man that I can trust, love, call mine, and my best friend. You must become best friends before you can start a relationship.

Thanks everyone for reading, I hope you continue and enjoy. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment