Friday, March 27, 2015

Saying the words "I love you"

Saying the words I love you to your significant other, really means the world to them. Not only saying the words, but actually showing them can really make the whole relationship better.

There's too many people in this world that thinks that love is overrated. Me, personally think that love is what you are inside and is also what you make it. Everyone shows love in different ways. Love to me, must be the most profound and hardest emotion. There are people who say the words I love you, and don't actually mean it or know the meaning behind loving someone.

You must love your significant other as much as you love yourself or more. This let's them know every single day that you care and will always be there for them. Just don't throw around the word love because they say it to you. Say it back and mean it, cause only true love comes around every blue moon.

Thanks everyone for reading my posts. I hope you enjoy, and continue to read them. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment